Tuesday 10 January 2012

[a little bit about me]

Hey classmates, my name is Laura and I'm a second year anthropology student here at UVic. For most of my life I have wanted to become an archaeologist and well my favourite movies have always been the Indiana Jones movies (except for the fourth one, really aliens!?), causing my family to give me the nickname Indiana Jane. I have always wanted to travel the world especially Greece and Egypt, and hopefully will get the chance to in the near future. I'm excited about this class and I'm looking forward to learning more about the practices of different cultures when concerned with death and burial. I have never had a blog and the whole idea of voicing my thoughts online for all to see is kind of freaky, but I think it will be an interesting experience, definitely a different one.

No comments:

Post a Comment